Controlling the level of relative humidity of your home's indoor air not only helps you breathe easier, it can improve your overall health.
- Did you know that low indoor relative humidity can aid transmission of airborne pathogens such as the flu virus, rhinovirus and human rotavirus?1
- Did you know that research has shown that low relative humidity can make you more susceptible to severe respiratory disease?2
- Did you know that several problems related to poor Indoor Air Quality can be solved simply by adjusting the relative humidity or temperature?3
A Complete System Humidifier is so easy and convenient to operate. Set the Humidistat for the desired level of humidity and that's it. The Humidifier does the rest. You don't have to worry about constantly refilling it with water like you do with a room humidifier.
Contact us if you'd like more information on how you can Breathe easier with a new Humidifier.
1. Environmental Health Perspectives Vol. 65, pp. 351-361, 1986 Arundel et al.
2. PNAS May 28, 2019, Vol. 116 No. 22, 10905-10910 Low ambient humidity impairs barrier function and innate resistance against influenza Kudo et al.
3. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health April 23, 2020 Indoor Air Pollution, Related Human Diseases, and Recent Trends in the Control and Improvement of Indoor Air Quality Tran, Park and Lee